}

Sunday 11 February 2018

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, When I took the dog "Walkies" this morning, the ice cold wind nearly cut me in half! So for the rest of the day we cowered indoors and cranked up the heating! Now for your fun stuff, sorry a bit short of photos, most that I found didn't seem to me to be very funny!






Something different!











The Late Great Benny Hill, doing his thing!
Not much Swedish in there though!












I see irony!












Haven't eye seen you before?












Sorry I thought that ladies never did!!!











Lumber Jack's Pick up!











Are you old enough to remember these? _ For me - all of them!

 Thanks Derek!









Artful as a fox!
I guess the water underneath is warm!












These are Lithops, plants which pretend to be stones
from South Africa












An Amazon rating!











Nothing to say!







Now as I am short of pictures boys - 
I thought that we would do some body painting!










































It is a trait of human nature that we enjoy other people's misfortune!










I trust that they did pull him out!












Harwich Weather for Monday


It will be a cold, bright and breezy day with plenty of winter sunshine. The odd snow shower is possible, but most places will stay dry.
Maximum temperature: 6 deg C 
Wind: South-West 13 mph, gusting 23 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com





Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard





No comments:

Post a Comment