}

Sunday 4 February 2018

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was very raw here today, I took the dog for a walk, but for the rest of the day I stayed inside in the warm! I fiddled with my photos, and now I will do my very best to find you the latest fun stuff from the nether regions of the Internet!







Nothing to say here!












Meet Wendi Superstar
(Not many of them to the pound!)


Thanks Susi!











Oh! Yes! Please!!!












Ha Ha!











He's just been adopted, I think that he is pleased!












In the melting Glaciers of N. Canada - they found a 1000 year old bronze tipped arrow!












You have been warned!












Hmmmmm!













Meanwhile in Minneapolis












Now you see me - now you don't!

Thanks Martin!










His Mother sent this from Mexico!












Maps - a comparison!












This is what a million bucks under the bed looks like!












The origin of the word "Bug" in the system!

Thanks again Susi!










Well  never did! - A stretched Ferarri!










Derek's Jokes
Thanks Derek!








Nobody like a showoff!












I don't think you thought this through!












Harwich Weather for Monday


Frosty at first, then remaining cold with sunny intervals. Scattered snow flurries with slight accumulations possible. Brisk winds continuing near the coast.
Maximum temperature: 4 deg C 
Wind: North-East 12 mph, gusting 21 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment