}

Thursday 18 January 2018

Thursday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Sunshine and showers were the order of the day today. After vacuuming, I checked out the sea front, and later called in the chemist's to collect our meds. After all that excitement I am now in a position to dig up a few more funny bits just for you!







Interesting rock formation my arse!
Er no not mine!!!










Ultra HD TV Prank



Thanks Klaus!













He wishes!












His parents just returned from holidays in Hawaii
Here's their present to eachother!













Happens all the time pal!












Identical boot after 6000 hours!












This guy has smashed it while having long waits at airports!













I say it yet again 90% of them are cabbages!












Inspirational thought for today











This parcel maker is even more OCD than me!












Fitbit - stupid thing!












True love!












I love this one!













The snow came suddenly to Raleigh NC
(I think this was last year!)












It took me a minute, but this scene tells a story!











You know how our German friends are always so well organised?............



Thanks again Klaus!










More Wisdom from the QI Elves





Harwich Weather for Friday










A largely fine and dry day with frequent sunny spells expected. However, it will still feel cold with brisk winds and with one or two wintry showers.
Maximum temperature: 5 deg C 
Wind: South-West 13 mph, gusting 24 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com




My Weather Station Live

Weather Underground PWS IHARWICH4





Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment