}

Monday 6 November 2017

Monday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Well Trevor jumped on my back, and it definitely feels better! It was chilly here today, our first frost. Now I have been ferreting around, as one does for some new material for your amusement!







Not a baby Hippo, this is a bald guinea pig
yes they exist!












Totally mad! But I love it!











Duct tape again!













Now here's an idea for those chilly nights!













Welcome on board your Tadjikistan Airlines flight!














Going to end it all - are we?












Necessity is the Mother etc!













Like a frog!

 Thanks Robert!













Gather round folks I will sing you the song of my people!














I'll bet she had a "Whale of a time"!!














When asked what it meant he said "I don't understand Chinese"
Actually it says "I don't understand Chinese!!!












Donald Trump found in a dog's ear!









Er.......Hang on!......

 Thanks Klaus!










Alternative uses for a laser pointer!
Thanks again Klaus!










Harwich Weather for Tuesday










A largely dry, but breezy morning and turning cloudy. Patchy outbreaks of rain will then spread Eastwards during the afternoon and evening. Winds easing around dusk.
Maximum temperature: 11 deg C 
Wind: South 16 mph, gusting 29 mph
Thanks Essexweather.com




Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment