}

Friday 14 October 2016

Weekend Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Apologies that I missed yesterday. I updated my iMac to "Sierra" the latest operating system......it was a disaster. So I rolled back to a previous version, but it went back to 2015! So it has taken me until now to put things back as the should be. The only redeeming feature is that I got rid of a load of rubbish! Now for your weekend funny stuff.....















Our town's "Hidden Secret" the Redoubt Fort














Show us yer ferrets!









Boom Boom!









No more election funnies - but then I saw this.....
Beautiful!









Tonight's philosophy lesson..









Huge Whoops number 209...









A sign of that certain age!









There are advantages to being a short chap!









A very convenient place to park your cup of tea!









The ultimate deterrent!









Clever Julius Caesar Pencil holder









Hey Boys! There are birds in this shop window!









The sort of thing that often happened to me in school!










Boy are you in for trouble?!










Don't bother love - go home!









Panorama error or was it intentional?









Draw your own conclusion!








Bill's Joke
Thanks Bill!







Honey I put the oil in the engine!









Harwich Weather for Saturday



Cloud will soon break through the morning to leave an increasingly sunny afternoon. Feeling warmer than of late in any lengthy sunshine and light Southerly winds. Maximum temperature 17 deg C.
Thanks Essexweather.com




Harwich Weather Now









Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment