}

Saturday 22 October 2016

Saturday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, Today was pleasant, the boat dominated, I have nearly finished the rewiring, and most things work now, just a bit more tweaking to do. Now yet again I am struggling to find funny stuff, usually it's either filthy or banal! I do my best!







Clever - now get it down.......











It is said that this was Victor's best joke...










Waterslide? - Must be Merica!









Whimper!









How you feel!









Flattering I'm sure!









I am sure she is making some kind of statement.....









Who? Me?









Kermit goes philosophical!









Clever head up display to help our Cousins drive on the left!









Who says?










Glad I'm not dining here!









Love the Cousins' slogans









I know it's a terrible thought - but mullets may well be on the way back!









Clever play on words......Inapropriate to many..... but










Different generation...









Out of context methinks.....










Clever Birdie!









Puzzled? - Me too!










Harwich Weather for Sunday




Early fog will clear slowly allowing some brighter spells to develop. Feeling cool in the brisk Easterly breeze. Maximum temperature 13 deg C.
Thanks Essexweather.com





Harwich Weather Now










Thanks for your continuing support!



Cheers



Richard.










No comments:

Post a Comment