}

Sunday 27 September 2015

Sunday's Funnies



Dear Family and Friends, It was another wonderful sunny Autumn day today, the temperature reached a heady 18c! Now I must concentrate on fossicking around the nether regions for a bit more fun stuff with which to entertain you! BTW this blog is number 1034, my how time flies!





How about a bit of animal chums schmalz for starters!







Drones are amazing - in the right hands, but animals do not like them....






Gallery




Yes strange isn't it!!!







I could start making Mother-in-Law jokes, but mine's flown off on hers so maybe I shouldn't





Wow!





Hmm! - Always!





Dearly beloved, before we start, perhaps I should tell you about the birds and bees!






Oh! No.............no no no no no no!





Yes that could help under certain situations!





Do as I say - not do as I do!






When I was seven this would have been my ultimate achievement!






Dear friend Neil - this is especially for you!






Yes you've already guessed they're all condoms, but orange ?????






Oldie under a new guise!







John's Joke
Thanks John!





Baby Einstein!








The showering turtle shuffle!

Thanks Mags and Susi!








Harwich Weather for Monday






After a cold start, it will be another dry, fine and warm day with plenty of sunshine. It will be breezy at times during the afternoon. Maximum temperature 16 degrees Celsius.
Chance of Rain: 5 % | Rainfall Amount: 0 mm
Pollen Level: 1 (Low) | UV Level: 3 (Moderate)
 Thanks Essexweather.com


Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment