}

Saturday 15 June 2013

Funnies for Saturday

Dear Family & Friends, Monsoons here today, sun one minute, lashing down rain the next! Never mind keep calm and carry on finding Funnies!


1.  Like sand in your sandwiches? - neither do I !!!


2.  The happiest man is really happy! - nice story!


3.  Laughter is the best medicine! - So true!



Flippin Heck!




Gallery



True! So true!



Er excuse me sir! Your passenger is showing!



Not much change then?



Spoilsports



Make the best of it!



I feel inadequate too!



What happened to Number one ???



How to dry your Fruitbat!




Sorry no jokes tonight so here's a movie clip...


Thanks Klaus!




Harwich Weather from my home weather station
Sorry my wind speed and direction is still broken!
But I have a big birthday coming up soon  :-)







Thanks for calling by!


Cheers!


Richard.

No comments:

Post a Comment