}

Friday 21 June 2013

Dear Family & Friends, My apologies I've missed you all! Many things have prevented me from sending you Funnies recently :-( So I'm back to try to make amends!


1.  Nothing to say about this - Banana song


2.  Ok so it's only a Flying Bike! - OK?


3.  I tried to play the guitar, quite unsuccessfully



Gently down the stream




Gallery



Blame the Post!



We'll end him round - what a good idea!



Strong in the hand



Logical - stupid



Must be Canada then!



To non-responders

Thanks Gloria!


Golum lives!



Whoops!



We are the Pigs!




It's not really by her - but I love it anyway!



Thanks Chaps!




Thanks Klaus!





Harwich Weather from my home station


Summary for Saturday

Sunny intervals showers heavy at times  Max 17c


Thanks for your continuing support!


Cheers!


Richard.











No comments:

Post a Comment